The ATRF is the principal transport research conference in Australia and New Zealand. It brings together transport researchers, policymakers, advisors and practitioners from a range of disciplines to share and build upon the latest research and thinking.
All peer-reviewed and presented ATRF papers are held on this site.
News & Updates
27–29th November 2017
The University of Auckland in collaboration with the Auckland Forecasting Centre, the New Zealand Ministry of Transport and the New Zealand Transport Agency are pleased to announce the combined 39th Australasian Transport Research Forum (ATRF) and the 4th Transport Knowledge Conference (TKC) to be held in Auckland, New Zealand from 27th to 29th Nov 2017.
Once in every 9 years is a Transport conference of this type held in Auckland.
The key points are:
- 8 International Key Note Speakers
- 5 CEOs sharing their views in a Leaders Forum
- A Transport Knowledge Conference and ATRF in the same Conference
- Wide range of transport topics
- Exellent mix of Professional Practice and Academic Papers
- University-based venue
- Held in the City of Sails with many of activities and a great jump off place for other part of New Zealand
Keynote speakers, Program and further information can be found here: atrf2017.nz.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Doug Wilson and Seosamh Costello
Co-Chairs ATRF 2017—Auckland